What is co-working exactly ?
Co working is “a gathering of a group of people who are still working independently, but who share values and who are interested in the synergy that can happen from working with people who value working in the same place alongside each other as to maintain a cost effective way of having a space to work.
Why do people use co working spaces?
For those just starting out on a business venture (think startups and entrepreneurs) a co working space is the perfect option because it gives the ability to scale up or scale down without committing to an entire office, there are low set-up costs due to shared infrastructure, an in-house community to network with, as well as being the ideal platform from which to launch a new product.
But co working spaces aren’t JUST for startups and entrepreneurs. In fact, members of co working spaces are incredibly diverse and can include creatives,freelancers,students and sole traders.
Famous companies that started in a coworking space
Major players that began as light-bulb moments in coworking spaces include:
* Uber – proving that coworking spaces really do create exposure and opportunities, Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp got together in a coworking space to solve the taxi cab crisis in San Francisco – 51 countries later, they are still going strong with teams working in coworking spaces around the world.
* Instagram – Mike Krieger and Kevin Systrom despite having a few hiccups along the way managed to develop the Instagram app in 8 weeks in a coworking space.
* Indiegogo – one of the world’s biggest crowdfunding portals began in the brain of a Wall Street analyst, Danae Ringelmann in a co working space.
- A Desk Space
- Free WiFi
- Access to a printer
- Incoming Calls
- Meeting/Conference room
- Air Conditioned
- 55″UHD Screen (HDMI &VGA Ready)
- Complimentary Room Laptop
- Wide Angle Web camera & Mic
- Dimm able Lighting
- Adjustable Leather Seating
- Includes 2 Optional Large Rectangle PVC tables
- Office Fridge
Contact us today to learn more.